Sunday, May 17, 2015

Savannah Bee Honey Body Lotion Review

Savannah Bee Honey Body Lotion
I received a great wonderful smelling body lotion, and this wonderful smelling lotion came in a variety. I have all of the scents and I even have the unscented lotion. I just love the way this lotion feels on my skin and how great it smells smells. There are a whole lot of lotions out there but, this lotion has special ingredients that leave your skin overall feeling so soft. The name Savannah Bee is great and 
I just love it. When I applied this honey body lotion to my body it gsve my skin an great feel to it.I applied this lotion to my face, arms, legs, thighs or whatever area I feel needs some moisture with a kiss of honey. This is by far a great product to have or carry with you. Thanks Savannah Bee for creating an wonderful Lotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment