Monday, January 12, 2015

1.0mm Derma Roller + Eye Serum + Anti-aging Serum


I am the type of person that loves an Adventure. My Derma roller was a mystery adventure for me to try, along with my eye cream and serum (Petunia Skincare Products). I applied my serum in the areas of interest, such as my dark circles that I get sometimes from insomnia and my laugh lines. There is a different between fine line wrinkles, and where I draw the line is when I see those areas on my face, when I look in the mirror. Being a woman in general, our appearance is the first thing to we look to in the morning for personal care. I can apply makeup all day, everyday, but does that change the appearance of my faces. No, I guess not, Makeup only sugarcoats what I have underneath once than make up is taken off. Certain makeup’s can be, sometime may be too much and can look bad on your face. So the secret is to start out with the anti-aging cream for the fine lines and wrinkles in your problem areas. For the puffiness (or) dark circles underneath your eyes, try using the eye serum. Gently use the Derma roller, as I said gently. Now you have a Winning combination. My skin feels soft, my forehead feels softer, I don’t see as many fine lines as I did, they are fading away. As for my dark circles area that area beneath my eyes are better. If you are curious about your problem area in your face…. Give Derma roller alone with the eye serum and anti-aging serum a try and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.




I received one or more of this product for review for Tomoson.com for no compensation. Regardless, I only recommend products, I use personally and believe will be good for my Readers.
#petuniaskincare

No comments:

Post a Comment