Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Retinol



I like and love this cream , it is a great cellulite cream for someone or anyone that has a small problem with cellulite.You have organic ingredients such as, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, and other organic ingredients in the cream. The cream goes on smooth an has an light aroma to it once it is applied to the problem area of your body. this might or may be your thighs, hips or buttocks. And this cream also has a little of retinol in in cream to help with the cellulite treatment as it is absorbing into the skin.The different with this cream is it not thick when applied to your skin. It is actually in a gel-cream constistensy. I love it and will keep using until my targeted area to the goal I need.



I recievieved this product complimentary from tomoson.com for testing purposes, Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I use personally and beleive will be good for my readers.







No comments:

Post a Comment