Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Cave Tools : Chicken Wing & Leg Grill Rack

Cave Tools

  Chicken Wing & Leg Grill Rack



I use my Chicken wing & Leg Rack both Indoors and Outdoors when I cook my chicken . You can not go wrong when it comes to cooking with this great and wonderful rack to cook chicken and wings on. What I like and love about this rack is it comes with a Drip pan which you can catch the juices. The Rack and Drip pan are both stainless steel , you can now season your chicken either Wings or Drumstick and cook Indoor or Outdoor. I generally season my chicken first, and I even Marinade my chicken over night to get the great flavor when me and my family bite into a delicious piece of chicken . So no matter how I cook my chicken it will be delicious either way. Grilling and Baking chicken has never been easier. 

Now that it is football season I get to my Chicken wing and Leg Rack on the grill when I am grilling up chicken wing and legs on the grill. I do not have to worry about my chicken overcooking or even burning. When I say worrying about Chicken overcooking, I meant is when I am cooking(grilling) the flames will sometime get up real quick from the juice of the chicken and the flame will then either burn (overcook) the chicken or give the chicken a overcooked appearance. This is one of the reason I Love having the Chicken wing & leg, I no longer have to worry about this problem. I now can grill with ease. You can find this great grilling item on Amazon or you can find it on  Cavetools.com

Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are 100% of my very own,Regardless, I only recommend products or services, I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment