Saturday, December 17, 2016

Sole Patches #solepatches

Image result for Sole Patches

Sole Patches

I often try wear lots of high heels and heel boots when it comes to the Holiday season. I have plenty of Parties to go to and I do not have the time to take my shoes off and rest my feet. My Sole Patches are a lifesaver when it comes to a cushion to the sole of my feet and heel. I hate walking around in pain in my heels and not having any  from those heels. Sole Patches are easy to apply to your feet, It is simple as 1,2, and 3. Your first make sure you have a clean feet before peeling off the adhesive sticker. Sole Patches are adhesives that stick to the balls of your sore or hurting feet.All you have to do is peel back the adhesive sticker and apply them to your feet, and slip on your shoes. Unlike similar patches you apply these patches directly to the source of pain. These patches have an medical-grade  adhesive so they are applied directly onto your feet, so you have the option of switching multiple shoes throughout the day. Sole Patches are a Great way to pull out those dancing shoes. You can get a pack of the Sole Patches in a pack of 6 for $9.95 which is Available  online at their website solepatches.com  Go head and give your feet something to smile about.

Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are 100% of my very own,Regardless, I only recommend products or services, I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment